The Spanish Department is organizing an incredible program for students to learn and serve in Peru this February vacation. There are still a few spots left! If your child would like to visit the wonder of Machu Picchu, study Spanish, live with a family and serve in an orphanage, contact Maureen Maher (Maureen_Maher@newton.k12.ma.us) or Marla Wiener (Marla_Wiener@newton.k12.ma.us) as soon as possible. You can also call the World Language Office at 617-559-6601 for more information. The trip is open to sophomores, juniors and seniors.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
Junior Post-Secondary Planning Night -- 6:30 pm (details)
Junior Parent Night -- 6:30 pm
February ACT Late Registration Deadline
Quarter 2 Grades Due
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Freshman Parent Meet & Greet Q&A
- Freshman Parent’s FAQ
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- Pies for Thanksgiving
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Sponsor a Plant for the Courtyard at Newton South
- Thank You Notes for Staff
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts