Theatre Ink presents Coastal Disturbances by Tina Howe. Set on a private beach in Massachusetts, Coastal Disturbances explores love in its many different forms. It provides pure comedic entertainment as emotions run wild along the shore. This show sends the endearing and profound message that, with proper sacrifice and dedication, true love reigns supreme. Directed by Jack Reibstein and Nick Rodriguez. December 5, 6, 7, & 8 at 7:30PM in The Little Theatre at NNHS, 457 Walnut St. Newtonville. General Admission tickets are $7.00 here, or 617-559-6406.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
Quarter 2 Grades Due
NACAC Virtual College Fair -- 1:00 pm (details)
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Freshman Parent Meet & Greet Q&A
- Freshman Parent’s FAQ
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- Pies for Thanksgiving
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Sponsor a Plant for the Courtyard at Newton South
- Thank You Notes for Staff
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts