Distractology 101 is coming to Newton South the fouth week in February. This is a free training being offered by Arbella Insurance Group Charitable Foundation, Inc. in partnership with Aronson Insurance of Newton. Distractology 101 is a mobile simulator tour designed to train and educate new drivers on the dangers of distracted driving. Aronson Insurance is coordinating this effort in partnership with Just Think: Teens Making Smart Choices and A Promise To Adam.
- Who: Students who have had their license less than 3 years or who have an active drivers permit.
- What: 45 minutes of instructional learning behind the wheel of a simulator console combined with a 20 minute online reinforcement training. Learner’s permit or driver’s license will be required to sign up for this training.
- Where: Sign up near the cafeteria. On the day of your appointment, the trailer will be parked in the Senior Parking Lot.
- When: The program will run daily from Tuesday, February 26 – Saturday, March. Sign up starts on Monday, January 28 7:00-7:45am and during lunch blocks. The last day to sign up will be Friday February 15.
- Why: Keep our children safe!
Sign up is first-come first-served. Feel free to visit www.AronsonInsurance.com for more details about this event. Please contact Richard Catrambone, Prevention/Intervention Counselor, at 617-559-6577 or email@example.com with any questions.