Based on feedback the PTSO received from parents at the first Freshman Parent Coffee, we created a Facebook group called “Newton South Parents of the Class of 2017”. The goal of this group is to give parents in the same grade a place where they can bounce questions and ideas off one another. If at any time there is a question you can’t find an answer to, please email the PTSO co-presidents, Betsy and Lori, at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to research it for you. To join the group, please click on this link and request admission. Freshman parent Corie Mieth will verify that all requestors are NSHS parents. This group is completely optional. Please feel free to share this link with other NSHS Freshman parents.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Freshman Parent Meet & Greet Q&A
- Freshman Parent’s FAQ
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Sponsor a Plant for the Courtyard at Newton South
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts