The project, “Dear Stress, Let’s Break Up” will primarily focus on 3 areas: raising awareness about youth stress in Newton, the negative impacts, and resources available for managing stress in healthy ways. Teens are welcome to attend Newton’s Teen Voice meetings, which typically take place every Wednesday from 6-7PM in the Health and Human Services Department in City Hall. Several Youth Stress Focus Groups will be held in the fall and are open to the public. Adults and teens are invited to participate in the Focus groups. These meetings will help inform decisions about the project. For more information please visit: www.newtonma.gov/youth. To get involved, please contact Jenny: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-796-1436.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
Quarter 2 Grades Due
NACAC Virtual College Fair -- 1:00 pm (details)
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Freshman Parent Meet & Greet Q&A
- Freshman Parent’s FAQ
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- Pies for Thanksgiving
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Sponsor a Plant for the Courtyard at Newton South
- Thank You Notes for Staff
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts