We have an exciting January lined up with lots of great opportunities. All parent/guardians are invited to meet with Superintendent David Fleishman, as well as to attend grade-specific coffees with each Housemaster and a Guidance Counselor. All of these coffees will take place at Newton South, in the Faculty Dining Room, beginning at 7:45AM. Refreshments will be served. Please feel free to come anytime that fits your schedule. The spring round of parent coffees will take place in the evening, in private homes, to better accommodate working parents.
- Monday, January 6 with Superintendent David Fleishman, 7:45-9AM – all parent/guardians invited
- Tuesday, January 14 – Freshman Parent/Guardians with Housemaster Charles Myette and guidance counselor (TBA)
- Thursday, January 23 – Sophomore Parent/Guardians with Housemaster Donna Gordon and guidance counselor (TBA)
- Tuesday, January 28 – Junior Parent/Guardians with Housemaster Marc Banks and guidance counselor (TBA)
- Wednesday, February 5 – Senior Parent/Guardians with Housemaster Josepha Blocker and guidance counselor (TBA). Class Advisor Cathy Hammond will be available to answer questions about Prom from 8:40-9AM
Any questions, please email Lori or Betsy at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!