The Windsor Club in Waban is looking for certified lifeguards for this summer who are able to work from Memorial Day until Labor Day. There is flexibility in the schedule until school gets out. However, the individual must be able to work through Labor Day. This is a wonderful outdoor pool located in the beautiful town of Waban.
- Ensure the safety of swimmers by preventing and responding to potential emergencies.
- Survey the pool and patrons throughout their shift.
- Provide emergency care and first aid to members who require it.
- Perform cleaning and basic maintenance jobs to help keep the pool area sanitary and safe.
- Enforce all the pool rules.
- Test water with chemicals (PH, Chlorine, Hardness, and Alkalinity) during the day.
- Be able to communicate effectively to both children and adults.
- Is responsible and arrives to work on-time.
- American Red Cross certification or equivalence in Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR, and AED.
- 16 years old or older
- Arrive to work prepared in their lifeguard suit.
- Be professional, courteous, and always on-time.
- Ability to learn and follow directions.
Salary: Based on Experience. Please contact Gary DeMayo at email@example.com.