The Newton Parent Advisory Council for Special Education (NewtonPAC) is sponsoring a presentation by attorney, teacher and former head of the Board of Special Education Appeals (BSEA) Dan Ahearn. The topic will be “Basic Rights in Special Education,” and the meeting will be held on December 10, at 7:30PM. in Room 201 of the Education Center at 100 Walnut Street in Newton. Networking and cookie-eating will begin at 7:15PM.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
Nothing from Sun, Aug 01 to Wed, Sep 01.
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts