We have an exciting January lined up with lots of great opportunities. All parent/guardians are invited to meet with Superintendent David Fleishman, and to attend grade-specific coffees with a Housemaster, Class Advisor and Guidance Counselor. All of these coffees will take place at Newton South, in the Faculty Dining Room, beginning at 7:45AM. Refreshments will be served. Please feel free to come anytime that fits your schedule. The spring round of parent coffees will take place in the evening, in private homes, to better accommodate working parents.
- Thursday, January 15 – Freshman Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Josepha Blocker, Class Advisor Cathy Hammond (who will join us at 8:40AM), and Guidance Counselor (TBA)
- Tuesday, January 20 – Sophomore Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Charles Myette, Class Advisor (TBA) and Guidance Counselor (TBA)
- Thursday, January 29 – Junior Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Donna Gordon, Class Advisor (TBA) and Guidance Counselor (TBA)
- Monday, February 2 with Superintendent David Fleishman, all parents/guardians invited
- Tuesday, February 10 – Seniors Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Marc Banks and Class Advisor/Guidance Counselor Aaron Lewis
Any questions, please email Emily or Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!