All parent/guardians are invited to meet with Superintendent David Fleishman, and to attend grade-specific coffees with a Housemaster, a Class Advisor, and Guidance Counselors. All of these coffees will take place at Newton South, in the Faculty Dining Room, between 7:45 and 9:30AM. Refreshments will be served. Please feel free to come anytime that fits your schedule. The spring round of parent coffees will take place in the evening, in private homes, to better accommodate working parents.
- Thursday, January 15 – Freshman Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Josepha Blocker, Class Advisor Cathy Hammond, Guidance Counselors Hae Choi, Sarah Style, Kathy Sabet, Jim Medeiros and Brian Deleskey.
- Tuesday, January 20 – Sophomore Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Charles Myette, Class Advisor (TBA) and Guidance Counselors Kathy Sabet, Brian Deleskey, Donna Segal and Marcy Davidson.
- Thursday, January 29 – Junior Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Donna Gordon, Class Advisor (TBA) and Guidance Counselors Sue Batler, Kathy Sabet, Sarah Style and Brian Deleskey.
- Monday, February 2 with Superintendent David Fleishman, all parents/guardians invited.
- Tuesday, February 10 – Seniors Parents/Guardians with Housemaster Marc Banks, Class Advisor/Guidance Counselor Aaron Lewis, and Guidance Counselors Jim Medeiros, Kathy Sabet, Brian Deleskey, Donna Segal and Dave Kershaw.
Any questions, please email Emily or Betsy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!