Be on the lookout in the next week for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your family’s information for the PTSO online directory. We’ll send each family at Newton South a confirmation email after we sort through the information we’ve received from the middle schools. Please note:
- The information you submit for the PTSO directory is separate from the emergency information you submit to Newton Public Schools using the ParentConnect system.
- My School Anywhere is the name of the company that produces the PTSO directory. The information is secure and password-protected.
- The PTSO and My School Anywhere will never share contact information that you submit for the PTSO directory with any outside entities.
- Please pay attention to the section in the confirmation email about what information is to be published both the print and online versions of the directory.
- After you confirm your information, you have the ability to pay for membership from within the directory website. We ask each family to make a suggested donation of $60 to fund the operations of the PTSO. These donations are the only source of funding for the PTSO, and 100% of the funds are used for student and teacher-related activities. If the suggested donation is a financial hardship, please contact us at email@example.com. Any such conversation will be kept in strict confidence. No one will be denied a directory due to financial constraints.
Both the printed and password protected online versions of the PTSO student directory are included in the benefits you receive when paying your PTSO dues. The annual creation and publishing of the directory is a volunteer effort by dedicated parents like you, working hard to coordinate the information of 1400+ families. Your quick and accurate response will be tremendously helpful.
Thank you for making this a smooth process!