Welcome back to Newton South! All Newton South parents/guardians are members of the Parent Teacher Student Organization. What does the PTSO do, exactly? We focus on community-building, communication, supporting South, and fundraising. We hope you’ll join us by doing one of the following:
- Attend one of our grade-level coffees. If you would like to host a coffee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer for committees or events like Teacher Appreciation, SouthFest, and Success@South
- Communicate with other parents through our Parent Facebook groups
- Donate to the PTSO to support innovative programs at South
- Socialize with other parents and staff at our Community Dinner on 11/7
There will be more information coming about each of these opportunities, but feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Best wishes for the new school year!