Marketing and Event Planning Intern needed to help promote and run the Annual Teen Summer Program Expo at Newton South on Monday, February 6, 2017, from 5:30-8PM. Time commitment: very flexible; approximately 4 hours/week, starting November
Candidate should have:
– Genuine interest in social media marketing and event planning. Competence with social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– Outgoing personality, strong work ethic and willingness to network to spread the word about event.
– Interest in continuing the internship for remaining years at Newton South if applicable.
To apply please email a one page answer to the following questions to Laura@TeenSummerExpos.com:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. What skills can you offer that make you a good candidate?
3. What do you hope to get out of this internship?
You may also include a resume if you have one, but there is no need to create one for this job. Application deadline October 1. Decision by November 1.