Marketing and Event Planning Intern needed to help promote the Annual Teen Summer Program Expo at Newton South High School on Monday, January 29, 2018 from 5:30-8pm.
Time commitment: flexible; approximately 3 hours/week, starting December 1.
Intern would work in a small group of students and directly with Expo Manager, Laura Marks, on promotion, ad design, and social media. See www.TeenSummerExpos.com for more information about the Expo.
Candidate should have:
- Genuine interest in social media marketing and event planning.
- Competence with social media, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Outgoing personality, strong work ethic and willingness to network to spread the word about event.
To apply please email a brief answer to the following questions to Laura@TeenSummerExpos.com:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What skills can you offer that make you a good candidate?
- What do you hope to get out of this internship?
Candidates may also include a resume, but there is no need to create one for this position.