- The Boys and Girls Ice Hockey teams traveled offshore to play their games. The Girls team defeated Martha’s Vineyard 1-0 with 8 minutes left in the game! The Boys team played two games on Nantucket. They tied the first game 5-5 and won the second 8-3.
- The Girls Basketball team won their home opening against Bedford 60-29, while the Boys Basketball team gave a great battle against Bedford, with a final score of 43-48.
- The Swim team defeated Cambridge in both boys and girls divisions.
- The Wrestling team won their home opener against Acton-Boxboro. This year the team has many new members.
- The Girls Gymnastics team’s first meet is today (Friday, December 15) against Newton North.
- Our Boys Gymnasts are part of the Newton team that will be defending the State title this season.
- Both Track teams will travel to Reggie Lewis today for their first league meet.
- The Dance team will provide the halftime performance at our Friday basketball games. The team was the runner-up at the Fall State Championship.
- Nordic and Alpine athletes are making great use of our Fitness Center while waiting for the snow to fall. Both teams have more than 30 participants.
Please check our Athletics page for schedules, and come to support your team!