The fees are due for the Winter season. Please see below for payment options:
- Unipay: Pay online with Unipay. Go to the Athletics page of the Newton South website and click on the red box called “Unipay Gold.” Select “NSHS” on the drop-down menu.
- Check: Write a check, payable to Newton Public Schools, and bring it directly to the Athletics office.
- Waiver Form: Waiver forms are available online as well as in the Athletics office for families requesting financial assistance. A blank waiver form can be found on the FamilyID registration page. Please note that all waiver forms must be sent to the Newton Public Schools Business Office and that waiver information is strictly confidential.
Here’s a breakdown of the Athletics fees for the 2017–2018 school year:
- All sports (except Football, Ice Hockey, Alpine Skiing): $325 per season per sport
- Football, Ice Hockey, Alpine Skiing: $425
- HS Athletics Family Cap: $975 (high school sports only)
- Family Supercap: $1,500
As always, please contact the Athletics Department at 617-559-6599 with any questions.