Thanks to all the parent volunteers who contributed time and delicious desserts to the senior send-off lunch on Monday. The seniors thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the dozens and dozens of wonderful treats. Thanks also to the parent volunteers who helped with set-up, serving, and clean up. Your help was greatly appreciated!
Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Nothing from Fri, Oct 19 to Mon, Nov 19.
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts