Enter a Fall competition to earn donations to five local schools. Earn points for your team by attending sessions, burning calories, and bringing new friends to Cardio High. Each school will receive a donation and the top team will earn a bonus donation.
You can also win free classes, sweatshirts, and gift cards through special challenges.
Not associated with any school? No problem. They’ll assign you to a team, so you can compete and be eligible for the challenges.
The five schools eligible to win donations include:
1.Williams Elementary School
2.Burr Elementary School
3.Angier Elementary School
4.Newton North High School
5.Newton South High School
Ready to join the competition?
Reply to this email with “IN” and name the team you wish to join. If you don’t have a team preference, reply with “IN + assign me” and we will assign you to a team.
Ways to earn points:
- Check-in to Cardio High on Facebook = 10 points per check-in
- Tag Cardio High in a post on Facebook or Instagram = 10 points per post
- Attend a session = 20 points for men/40 points for women
- Burn calories = points equal to 10% of calories burned during a Cardio High session
- Refer a new friend to Cardio High = 100 points per friend referred
- Run in the Paddy’s 5k Road Race wearing a Cardio High t-shirt. T-shirt provided = 100 points