- The Boys Lacrosse team played an outstanding home game against Bedford on Tuesday (May 7). Under gray skies the team defeated the Bucks 13–5. The team will travel to Catholic Memorial tomorrow (Saturday, May 11) for another out-of-league competition. Our Girls Lacrosse team has faced very difficult opponents so far this season, but the team is showing progress, and their effort and dedication doesn’t go unnoticed. Our coaches are proud of their resilience.
- Our Boys Volleyball team has had epic games recently. Even though the results aren’t what they wanted, their grit and resolution will carry them throughout the season. The team will compete at the Hall of fame Invitational at Holyoke on Saturday (May 11).
- Girls and Boys Tennis players will be at the MIAA individual tournament to be held at Newton South this weekend. Stop by the courts and support your team!
- Girls and Boys Track are preparing for the DCL Championships. Both team are participating in invitationals through the month of May.
- Unified Track will have its last dual meet today (Friday, May 10) at Natick High School. The team has qualified several members for a regional competition, which will take place on Monday, May 20, at Walpole High School.
Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
No School (Memorial Day Observance)
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts