From Mrs. Price, NSHS AP Coordinator:
1. Mrs. Price will submit the order on November 14 at 3:30 p.m. The College Board has a slightly later deadline. The deadline for South is November 14 at 3:30.
2. If a student wants to order an exam starting November 16, they may, but there is a College Board late fee of $40 per exam.
3. If a student wants to cancel an exam starting November 16, they may, but there is a College Board cancellation fee of $40 per exam.
4. Payment will be collected in the South cafeteria Monday, November 4; Tuesday, November 5; and Tuesday, November 12. The cost of each exam is $100. Students need to pay with a check made out to NSHS for the full amount with AP on the memo line.
5. Mrs. Bryant and Mrs. Price will collect payment on the above dates and issue receipts.
6. No payment should be left in a mailbox in a House Office or the Main Office.
7. Students who need to pay after November 12 will need to see Mrs. Astone in the Goodwin House Office with their check November 13 -15.
8. Really important: the only students who may take AP exams are those are registered for them. I am not allowed to order extra exams. There will no longer be Pre-Administration sessions. Instead, the College Board will create customized labels that students will place on their answer sheets. If students do not register, there is no label for them to use. Even if I have five extra exams from five students who change their mind at the last minute or are sick on the day of the exam, other students may not take the exam, because there will be no labels for them. Every student must register with the College Board by November 14 at 3:30 p.m.