Students – Need Work Permit, Enrollment Letter, Transcript?

Dear Newton South Students and Families!

Are you in need of a Work Permit, Proof of Enrollment Letter, or Transcript this summer?

All requests can be submitted and completed electronically by visiting the Student Resources page on the NSHS website.

Have a great summer!

~ Newton South HS Record Department

Lisa Mix
Records Department
Newton South High School
Phone: 617-559-6500 Ext. 6506
Fax: 617-559-6701