Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Early Release (details)
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: PTSO-ac
- South Stage Dog Auditions! Thursday, October 11, 5:30-8PM
- South Stage presents “Hustle” – October 4, 5 and 6 at 7:30PM in the Lab Theatre
- Class of 2019 Fundraiser – Sunday, Oct. 14, 1PM in Waban
- Prague Summer Program Information Meeting – Thursday, Oct. 18, 6:30PM, NNHS
- Post-secondary & College Success for Students with Learning Differences – Thursday, Oct. 25, 7PM at NNHS
- Message from Newton South Stage Parents Group to Incoming Families
- Don’t miss the annual NSHS Pops Concert tomorrow! Thursday, May 24, 6-9PM in the Cafeteria
- Tickets on sale now for Julius Caesar
- Newton South Jazz Ensemble to perform in the Essentially Ellington competition – May 10-12, at the Lincoln Center, NYC
- Maxine Celeste Chansky Spring Tertulia – Thursday, April 12, all day in the Seasholes Auditorium. Parents welcome!
Is your dog destined for stardom? Newton South Stage is looking to cast a small well-trained dog for their upcoming production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, performance dates October 25, 26 and 27 at … Continue reading
Join us for the first production of the season! Written and directed by Newton South senior Bobby Lovett, Hustle tells the story of best friends Eli and Rosa. Rosa’s been getting stalked for a year by an old acquaintance from … Continue reading
Help our 2019 Senior Class raise some funds by starting your holiday shopping early! You are invited for a fun afternoon of shmoozing and shopping for a great cause! Please join us on Sunday, October 14 at 1PM at Deb Reich’s … Continue reading
We are happy to announce the Prague Summer Program. Since 1990, we have travelled to Central Europe to experience the history and culture of Poland (Krakow), the Czech Republic (Prague) and Germany (Dresden and Berlin) first hand. This is an … Continue reading
Post-secondary & College Success for Students with Learning Differences – Thursday, Oct. 25, 7PM at NNHS
What comes after high school for students with learning differences or disabilities? If you’ve had an IEP or 504 plan, you may be wondering about that. Join us to learn about services and accommodations for students in college/post-secondary settings, and … Continue reading
As we head into summer, the South Stage Parents Group would like to extend a warm welcome to all incoming students and families, and introduce you to Newton South’s highly-acclaimed theater program, South Stage. Regardless of experience level, South Stage … Continue reading
Newton South’s annual, end-of-year Pops concert, a very fun evening of great food and fabulous music, will take place tomorrow, Thursday, May 24, from 6 to 9PM in the Cafeteria. Cheer on our talented students and find out what … Continue reading
Tickets are on sale now for Julius Caesar, the 35th Annual Joint Newton South/Newton North Shakespeare production, on May 10, 11, 12 at 7:30PM, in the Little Theatre at Newton North. Tickets cost $8 and are on sale here or at … Continue reading
Newton South Jazz Ensemble to perform in the Essentially Ellington competition – May 10-12, at the Lincoln Center, NYC
Newton South’s Jazz Ensemble has been selected to compete next weekend at the Essentially Ellington High School Jazz festival sponsored by Jazz at Lincoln Center. This is the pinnacle of jazz festivals in the United States and only 15 bands … Continue reading
Maxine Celeste Chansky Spring Tertulia – Thursday, April 12, all day in the Seasholes Auditorium. Parents welcome!
Newton South’s Spring Tertulia, an all-day dance, music and performance celebration in memory of former student Maxine Chansky, will take place on Thursday, April 12, in the Seasholes Auditorium. Parents are welcome to watch – there are reserved seats in … Continue reading