Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Nothing from Wed, Jun 19 to Fri, Jul 19.
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: PTSO-ac
- Tickets on sale now for NSHS/NNHS production of “Twelfth Night” in the Newton South Courtyard! May 16, 17 & 18
- Graduation Messages for The Lion’s Roar’s Graduation Edition – Deadline May 20
- Thank you NewtonServes volunteers!
- Looking for the perfect graduation gift?
- Help Light The Way
- Spring clean-up day at Newton South – Sunday, April 28, from 9:30AM to 12 Noon
- 2020 UNESCO Portugal Program Information Meeting – Monday, April 8, at 3PM in Room 6160
- The Second Step 27th Anniversary Celebrating Success 2019 – Thursday, May 11, 6pm, at the Newton Marriott
- Annual South Stage Auction March 14, 15 and 16 from 7-10:30PM, before during and after the Mamma Mia! performances!
- Courageous Conversations About Race – Wednesday, Mar. 20, 7-8:30PM at NSHS
Tickets on sale now for NSHS/NNHS production of “Twelfth Night” in the Newton South Courtyard! May 16, 17 & 18
South Stage and Theater Ink are proud to present their 36th annual joint Shakespeare production: Twelfth Night, directed by Paige Perkinson, on Thursday and Friday, May 16 and 17, at 7:30PM and Saturday, May 18 at 2PM, in the Newton … Continue reading
Celebrate your graduating senior or the Class of 2019 with a congratulatory message in The Lion’s Roar! Our special section devoted to the Class of 2019 will be distributed at the graduation ceremony on June 6th, and we would like to … Continue reading
Thank you all that you joined us on Sunday, April 28, to clean up and beautify the grounds at Newton South High School! Great community effort, even some sunshine, and a much improved school environment as a result! Pictures are posted … Continue reading
The Booster Club is selling the Extra Long Twin Bed Sheet Sets for beds in college dorms. Please make your purchase here and support the Booster Club. The bed sheet sets are 1800 thread count and sell for $40 per … Continue reading
Please support the Help Light The Way fundraising campaign to add lights to our stadium at Newton South. All donations are tax deductible. The purchase of lights for this project is dependent upon the generosity of our donors. To learn … Continue reading
Bring your family and friends and join us in getting the grounds at Newton South ready for spring! On Sunday, April 28, from 9:30AM-12 Noon, rain or shine, we will be cleaning lawns and garden beds, spreading mulch, and planting flowers. Please … Continue reading
Students interested in the 2020 UNESCO International Meeting for Young Scientists in Portugal are invited to an information meeting on Monday, April 8, at 3PM in room 6160. Please click here to download a flyer.
The Second Step 27th Anniversary Celebrating Success 2019 – Thursday, May 11, 6pm, at the Newton Marriott
Celebrating Success is a powerful and inspirational evening, bringing together over 300 individuals and businesses from Greater Boston to support survivors of domestic violence. Please join us on Thursday, May 11, at 6pm at the Newton Marriott Hotel, 2345 Commonwealth … Continue reading
Annual South Stage Auction March 14, 15 and 16 from 7-10:30PM, before during and after the Mamma Mia! performances!
Advance ticket sales and silent auction item preview at southstage.org! We’re selling out fast! A waitlist for tickets to sold out performances will open at 7PM at the box office. There are usually a number of returns, so you have … Continue reading
Interested in understanding more about what sophomore students at NSHS are learning in the peer-led programs “Courageous Conversations about Race”? Faculty leaders, Gerry Gagnon (Science Department Head) and Katani Sumner (METCO Counselor & English Teacher) and student peer leaders will … Continue reading