Search This Site
Make Your PTSO DonationRequested donation: $60 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Nothing from Sun, Jul 22 to Wed, Aug 22.
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: PTSO-ac
- Team Believe Best Buddies Fundraiser at Salvatore’s Seaport Restaurant – Thursday, April 12, 6-8PM
- Do you have an instrument that you don’t need or want anymore?
- Newton North/South Fine and Performing Arts Trip to London in June
- South Stage’s performance of Cabaret will go ahead tonight (and Friday and Saturday) at 7:30PM in the Seasholes Auditorium.
- South Stage presents: Cabaret – March 8, 9 and 10 at 7:30 pm in the Seasholes Auditorium
- South Stage Presents “She Kills Monsters” – February 8, 9 and 10 at 7:30PM
- Maine Arts Camp Info Meeting/Coffee Morning – Friday, January 19, 8:30-10AM
- Faculty Appreciation Breakfast – Monday, January 22
- Registration for AP exams begins on January 16
- Junior Post-Secondary Planning Night for Parents – Wed., January 17
Making a difference never tasted so good! Join us from 6-8PM on Thursday, April 12, for a delicious dinner or after-work drinks at Salvatore’s upscale Italian restaurant and bar at 225 Northern Avenue in the Seaport District, and your fun … Continue reading
Hi – My name is Abigail Miller. I am in twelfth grade at Newton South High School. I am currently running my fifth instrument donation drive since 2012, because I really enjoy playing music and hope that I can help … Continue reading
The Theatre Department at Newton North is gearing up for its second annual trip to London at the end of June and is inviting students from Newton South to join them. Last year, they spent a wonderful week exploring London … Continue reading
South Stage’s performance of Cabaret will go ahead tonight (and Friday and Saturday) at 7:30PM in the Seasholes Auditorium.
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” – Edmund Burke. Cabaret presents the cautionary tale of people who, while not directly contributing to the Nazi party, contributed to making a hospitable environment for the … Continue reading
“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” – Edmund Burke. Cabaret presents the cautionary tale of people who, while not directly contributing to the Nazi party, contributed to making a hospitable environment … Continue reading
Tickets are on sale now for She Kills Monsters on February 8, 9 and 10, at 7:30PM in the Lab Theatre. Don’t miss this comedic romp into the world of fantasy role-playing games, which tells the story of Agnes Evans as she … Continue reading
Are you looking for a great overnight summer camp for your creative 9-16 year-old? Please join us on Friday morning, January 19, at the home of Newton parent Anabel Cable to find out why Maine Arts Camp could be the … Continue reading
The next Faculty Appreciation Breakfast of the school year will be held on Monday, January 22. This is your chance to show appreciation to the staff and teachers of Newton South by dropping off food/drinks or volunteering to set up, … Continue reading
AP Exam Registration will begin on January 16. Please follow the registration instructions below. 1. Students must register with Total Registration. For the link to Total Registration, please click here. Students should print two copies of their registration, keeping one … Continue reading
The Guidance Department will be hosting our annual Junior Post-Secondary Planning Night for parents in the Newton South Field House at 7PM on Wednesday, January 17. Parents will first hear from Principal Stembridge, Guidance Director Dan Rubin, and College & … Continue reading