Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: Helen Haley
- Voter Registration at Newton South, Wed., Sept. 26
- Booster Club Used Sports Equipment Sale on Sat., Sept. 29
- Newton South Mom’s Night Out on Wed., Oct. 3
- Freshman Parent Coffee on Thurs., Oct. 11 at 8AM
- Directory Information Deadline – Mon., Sept. 17
- Please Support the PTSO by Paying Membership Dues!
- Reminder: Tomorrow is the Last Day for PSAT Registration
- Spirit Week Starts on Mon., Sept. 24!
- Host Needed for Freshman Parent Coffee
- The Booster Club Needs Your Donations for Used Sports Equipment Sale on Sat., Sept. 29
The League of Women Voters will be registering students to vote in the cafeteria at Newton South from 11:00AM to 1:00PM on Wednesday, September 26th. Students who are 16 and 17 are eligible to pre-register to vote. You will need … Continue reading
Don’t miss your chance to get a deal on sports equipment! We have skis, boots, poles, lacrosse equipment, baseball gear, balls, gently used cleats, dance shoes and lots more! The sale takes place from 9 am to noon on 9/29. … Continue reading
You are invited to a Back to School Mom’s Night Out on Wednesday, October 3rd, from 6-10PM at the home of May Chiu, 111 Lincoln St. in Newton Highlands (corner of Lincoln and Bowdoin Streets. Drop in for wine, conversation … Continue reading
The first freshman parent coffee will be held on Thursday, October 11th, from 8 to 9:30AM at the home of Karly Salim at 15 Harwich Rd. This is an opportunity to meet as parents to ask questions, discuss issues, and get to know … Continue reading
The deadline to correct your directory information for the printed directory is tomorrow, September 17th. After that time, you can still confirm your data, but any changes will only be available in the online version of the directory. Your family … Continue reading
We are grateful to all the families who have paid their PTSO membership dues so far. We have raised close to $45,000 but are still quite a way from our goal of $65,000. Of our 1541 families, just under 600 … Continue reading
Monday, September 17th is the last day to register for the Saturday, October 13th, 2018 PSAT. Registration will take place in the Newton South cafeteria during all lunches. The cost is $30 cash or check, payable to Newton South High School … Continue reading
Our first Spirit Week this year starts on Monday, September 24th, and includes a Pep Rally on Friday the 28th as well as several night games under the lights. Please encourage your student(s) to participate in this celebration of the … Continue reading
We are looking for a family to host a freshman parent coffee some morning from 8:00 to 9:30 in the next few weeks. This is an opportunity to meet as parents to ask questions and get to know each other. … Continue reading
Clean out your attic, basement, shed, garage! Please donate all your gently used sports equipment to the Booster Club for our first Used Sports Equipment Sale on September 29th. We will accept all equipment and apparel for all sports, including … Continue reading