Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Nothing from Wed, Aug 15 to Sat, Sep 15.
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: Michele Fegley
- Summer Reminders from the School Nurse
- Honor Thy Teacher Campaign
- Book Sale: May 22-25 — Still Need Volunteers
- Dance Marathon Fundraiser for Children’s Hospital: Fri., May 25
- Senior Information and FAQs
- Seniors Must Complete Graduation Survey in Naviance
- New Program Seeks Photo Equipment Donations
- SEPAC Presents Post-Secondary Transition Programming Talk: Thurs., May 31
- Mason Rice Class of 2011 Reunion
- Spotlight on School Health
Medication Pick-up: Parents of students who have medication stored in the nurse’s office need to pick it up by the last day of school, June 22. All medication not picked up will be discarded. Please plan ahead to pick medication! … Continue reading
The book sale is finally here (May 22-25) — and we need your help! The schedule has many holes, especially on Monday afternoon (for setup) and also on Friday. Please check the signup schedule and see if we have a … Continue reading
All Newton Public Schools families and kids are invited to register for the first annual Newton South Dance Marathon to raise money for Boston Children’s Hospital. The Dance Marathon, organized by Newton South’s Raise A Smile Club, will take place … Continue reading
The PTSO website has an archive of all of the information that we have shared this spring – please take a look at the Graduation FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for the details. Senior Prom and Southfest The senior prom will … Continue reading
All seniors must complete the Graduation Survey in Naviance. This is required in order to receive your diploma. For students attending college, please indicate where to send your final transcript through this survey. You may only request one college to … Continue reading
The “New Media Communities” program, a linked English and History class for 10th graders, seeks assistance for its fall launch. The course aims to integrate media production into the traditional scope and sequence of the 10th-grade curriculum. David Weintraub and … Continue reading
Jobs Programs as part of Post-Secondary Transition Programming: Districts’ Obligations and Best Practices Thursday, May 31, 2018, from 7:30 – 9 pm Newton Education Center, Room 210: 100 Walnut … Continue reading
Mason Rice Class of 2011 Reunion Sunday, June 3, 2018, from 6:00 – 9:00 pm Please join the Mason Rice Class of 2011 and Mr. Springer, as we celebrate our seniors’ graduation from high school. Students, parents, and teachers are … Continue reading