Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Early Release (details)
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: Michele Fegley
- Faculty Appreciation Breakfast – Tues., Nov. 13
- Music Events: Empty Bowls Fundraiser and Fall Concert — Wed., Nov. 7 and Thurs., Nov. 8
- Newton South Music Families – Join the NSHS Music Mailing List!
- Flu Clinic at Newton South — Fri., Nov. 9
- Thank you for Used Sports Equipment Donations!
- Close Up Program trip to Wash. D.C. info meeting — Wed., Oct. 10
- “Opiods and Our Community” Panel Discussion — Thurs., Oct. 25
- Summer Reminders from the School Nurse
- Honor Thy Teacher Campaign
- Book Sale: May 22-25 — Still Need Volunteers
Thanks for the many that have signed up to help with this important event. However, we still need many others to volunteer. Please take a look at what items we still need. You can sign up for any house as … Continue reading
Mark your calendars for two evenings of music and more at South! Fall Festival I on Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 7 – 9 PM in the Seasholes Auditorium – featuring the Newton South Orchestra, Madrigals, Vocal Ensemble, Newton South Chorale … Continue reading
Stay in the loop about music events and notices at South! Click here to sign up to receive emails from the Newton South music department and Music Parents group with important and timely information about concerts and music events at … Continue reading
The Newton South flu vaccine clinic will take place in the morning on Friday, November 9th. Please see the flu 2018 newsletter and forms which parents/guardians must fill out and return to the school nurse.
The Booster Club raised $800 in our first used sports equipment sale this weekend. We have quite a few items left, so we plan to have another on 10/13 and then donate the rest to Cradles to Crayons. Thank you … Continue reading
Every year South sophomores, juniors, and seniors have the opportunity to go on a week-long trip to Washington DC as part of the Close Up Program. Last year, Bob Parlin, Lisa Soo Hoo, and Jessica Engel brought 27 students to … Continue reading
Please join us for a panel discussion and workshops entitled “Opioids and Our Community”, in which we’ll discuss the impact of opioids on Newton and focus on prevention and treatment of addiction. The event will take place on Thursday, October 25 from 6:30-8:30 … Continue reading
Medication Pick-up: Parents of students who have medication stored in the nurse’s office need to pick it up by the last day of school, June 22. All medication not picked up will be discarded. Please plan ahead to pick medication! … Continue reading