Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: Michele Fegley
- SEPAC Presents Post-Secondary Transition Programming Talk: Thurs., May 31
- Mason Rice Class of 2011 Reunion
- Spotlight on School Health
- Honor Thy Teacher Campaign
- Thank you to Volunteers for Faculty Appreciation Breakfast!
- South Stage Presents the Senior Showcase – April 26, 27
- Please Help with NSHS Annual Book Sale – May 22-25
- Please Help the LigerBots Get to the Detroit World Championship!
- Challenge Success parent education event – Fri., May 4
- Booster Club hosts Harlem Rockets Comedy Basketball show – Sat., May 19
Jobs Programs as part of Post-Secondary Transition Programming: Districts’ Obligations and Best Practices Thursday, May 31, 2018, from 7:30 – 9 pm Newton Education Center, Room 210: 100 Walnut … Continue reading
Mason Rice Class of 2011 Reunion Sunday, June 3, 2018, from 6:00 – 9:00 pm Please join the Mason Rice Class of 2011 and Mr. Springer, as we celebrate our seniors’ graduation from high school. Students, parents, and teachers are … Continue reading
As the end of the school year approaches, we thought we would share some school health updates and some “by the numbers” highlights from the year so far. As of this month, the professional nurses in each of the 23 Newton … Continue reading
The school year is quickly coming to an end! If you want to do something special for your child’s teacher or other staff this year, consider the Newton Schools Foundation’s “Honor Thy Teacher” program. Make a $25 donation (or any … Continue reading
A BIG THANKS TO VOLUNTEERS AND DONORS FOR LAST WEDNESDAY’S FACULTY APPRECIATION BREAKFAST! A great big thanks from the PTSO to all the parents and families, who generously gave their time to help out and/or donate breakfast food and drinks … Continue reading
South Stage presents the Senior Showcase – April 26 and 27 at 7:30 PM, and April 28 at 2 PM, in the Lab Theater at NSHS. Tickets will go on sale soon for the South Stage Senior Showcase, featuring two … Continue reading
Clear Your Shelves & Get Ready for the NSHS Used Book Sale! The NSHS annual Used Book Sale will be held May 22-25 and YOUR help is needed to make this great tradition a success! Book donations will be accepted … Continue reading
The LigerBots, Newton’s combined North and South high school FIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) team, have qualified for the FIRST Robotics World Championship in Detroit from April 25-28. The LigerBots’ ranked 24th out of 209 New England teams at the finish … Continue reading
Please join us for a not-to-be-missed Parent Education Event at Dover-Sherborn High School on Friday, May 4 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm, to kick off Challenge Success National’s newly launched Northeast region. Good Enough Parent, Good Enough Child will feature … Continue reading
On May 19th, Newton South Booster Club is hosting a fun-filled comedy basketball show with The Harlem Rockets. Tickets are on sale now! http://buytickets.at/newtonsouthhighschoolboosterclub/162780