Most of the freshman have already had their student ID photo taken on Step-Up Day or at Oak Hill or Brown Middle Schools in June. Their student IDs will be distributed in advisory on the first day of school. If your student still needs to have their school ID photo taken it will be done in the library and their advisory teacher will provide more information about when that will be done.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $50 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts