“I think I’m getting smart!” Become a Newton Schools volunteer and hear these words from a student.
- Tutor a 2nd-5th grade child in basic mathematics concepts once a week for 30-45 minutes
- Select your preferred school, grade, day, and time
- Play special math games that reinforce skills and help students gain confidence and competence
- Training, Everyday Math books and learning materials, and ongoing support are provided.
- No teaching experience is needed
For more information, please contact Ellen Bender at 617-559-6131.