Bring a Plant/Take a Plant: Ferns creeping out of bounds? Hostas growing like weeds? Lily of the Valley taking over your yard? Now is the time to thin your garden. Don’t put those Iris divisions into the compost bin – trade them in! Use flower pots, milk cartons, yogurt tubs – whatever – to pot up your cast-offs (please label plant species). Early drop-offs are fine. Exchanges are plant-for-plant, AND/OR consider the donation box marked “Newton METCO Scholarship Fund”. An annual project started by a Middle School student, now a Newton North High School junior, to benefit his METCO classmates through ‘recycling at its best! Sunday, May 18 from noon to 3pm at 27 George Street, Newton Corner.
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Freshman Parent Meet & Greet Q&A
- Freshman Parent’s FAQ
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Sponsor a Plant for the Courtyard at Newton South
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts