On behalf of all the appreciative students and teachers at Newton South, the PTSO would like to extend a HUGE thank you to Bonnie Barber and Suzanne Freudberg for working with English Department Head Brian Baron to organize this annual event, and to Newton South parents Michelle and Mark Eagle for generously donating the storage unit. Plus many thanks to our parent volunteers who donated, sorted, moved, set up, and sold hundreds of books, including the One School/One Book choice for next year, Eleanor and Park, by Rainbow Rowell. Thanks to you, the students and teachers were giddy to be able to stock up on summer reading classics for only $1 per paperback and $2 per hardcover. All funds raised go to English Department initiatives at Newton South. Happy reading!
Search This Site
Donate to the PTSO
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
PTSO School Directory
Please click here to provide new or updated family contact information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
PTSO Newsletter Policy
Shop Amazon Smile
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Translate This Site
Follow Us on Twitter
- Anti-Racism Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Freshman Parent Meet & Greet Q&A
- Freshman Parent’s FAQ
- June 6 Senior Celebration Tickets
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- NSHS Athletics
- PTSO Community Forums
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Sponsor a Plant for the Courtyard at Newton South
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts