We endeavor to provide outstanding athletic opportunities at Newton South. In addition to the mainstream sports, we also offer many teams that don’t get big press coverage, but are every bit as important to the development of our student athletes – such as nordic skiing, or boys and girls gymnastics. Our program is strong, in part, due to the robust support we enjoy from our parents. This weekend, there is an opportunity for both supporting our athletes and having fun at the same time!
The Booster Club will be hosting its 4th Annual Booster Bash Trivia Night fundraiser on Saturday, February 7 at Union Street in Newton Centre. Buy your tickets today! All net profits will benefit all of our Athletics teams at South at all program levels through equipment purchases, awards and trophies for honored student-athletes, fan buses, and more. In the past the Booster Club purchases have included:
- Wind-screen for the stadium for football and soccer use
- Electronic scoreboard for girl’s softball
- Track record board for cross country and indoor/outdoor track
- Ice hockey equipment bags and helmet decals
- Ball bags and sprint ladder for girl’s lacrosse and field hockey
- Fan buses to football, basketball and volleyball tournament away games
We hope that you will join us for an evening of community, and fun!