It’s time for Seniors to order their cap and gown for graduation. All orders must be placed with Mrs. Stonehill in the Student Center during F Block on Wednesdays. Please fill out and bring this order form and payment at one of the following times:
Wednesday, March 11: Assigned date for last names A-I
Wednesday, March 18th: Assigned date for last names J-R
Wednesday, March 25th: Assigned date for last names S-Z
If a student is unable to come during the assigned time, please email Julie Stonehill as soon as possible.
You will be required to pay the graduation fee when the order is placed. This
covers the cost of the cap and gown. The fee is $45. Payment may be cash or a
check made out to Newton South High School with “graduation 2015” written
in the memo space. You may NOT put a check/cash in Mrs. Stonehill’s mailbox. Mailbox orders will not be processed and there is a risk of being charged a $25 late fee.
Other important things to remember:
- You MUST have a cap and gown to walk in graduation.
- You must have your order in by April 1
- If you do not have your order in by April 1, you will be charged a $25 late fee.
- If you have cap and gown from a sibling or friend who graduated from South
you may use it, however you will still need to order a tassel ($15.00)
- You may also order a cap and tassel ($25)
- No orders will be placed without payment.
- Financial support is available on a need basis. Please notify your guidance
counselor, your housemaster, or Mrs. Stonehill if you need financial assistance.
- If you do not need a cap and gown for any reason, you must contact Mrs. Stonehill.
- Anyone who has not contacted Mrs. Stonehill by April 1 will have a cap and gown ordered for him/her and will be obligated to pay for that cap and gown, plus a late charge of $25.
Click here for more information.