Register for October 14, 2015 PSAT on September 15, 16 and 18
For one year only, College Board is not offering the Saturday option for the PSAT/NMSQT exam. It will be given at Newton South on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 during regular school hours. Beginning in the spring of 2016, College Board will be changing to a newly re-designed SAT exam. As part of the SAT Suite of Assessments, the new PSAT/NMSQT is tightly aligned with the new SAT. More information regarding the changes can be obtained on the College Board website.
The PSAT will be given at Newton South High School on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
- Members of the Class of 2017 and the Class of 2018 at Newton South are eligible to take the exam.
- Students from other schools/school districts must take the exam at their own school.
- There is no make-up date for the PSAT.
Information Regarding APPROVED College Board Accommodations:
- Students who may qualify for approved College Board accommodations received information in January of 2015.
- Students should contact their guidance counselor if they have any questions.
- If a student has an I.E.P. with the Newton Public Schools, they are not automatically guaranteed approval from the College Board.
- Students who have approved accommodations must bring a copy of their College Board letter with their SSD number to the PSAT registration.
Registration Dates and Information:
- Registration will be on September 15, 16 and 18 in the CAFETERIA DURING ALL LUNCHES.
- The exam cost is $15 cash or check. The check must be made out to the Newton South High School with “PSAT” and student’s FULL name on the MEMO line.
- Students who have approved accommodations must bring a copy of their College Board letter with their SSD number to PSAT registration.