The Newton PAC is pleased to invite you to its first meeting of the year—which will be “virtual”! The agenda is to brainstorm topics for the 2015-2016 year.
By asking everyone to participate online, we anticipate getting a better response than meeting in person. So, the September 29 PAC meeting at the Education Center is CANCELLED and replaced with a “virtual” meeting. This is your opportunity to submit topics that you want to hear about this year. Please send your topic ideas to email@example.com—you can be anonymous. Submissions will end Thursday, October 1.
After submissions close, a doodle poll will be sent to our members with all of the topics submitted. If you are stumped, here are a few topic ideas:
- Screen Time
- How to talk to your child about his/her disability
- Resolving Conflicts with the School District
- Finances—Special Needs Trusts, Guardianship, ABLE accounts
- Developing Sexuality in Tweens/Teens with disabilities
- Program Review for NPS Programs, Elementary and/or Middle/High School
- Transition to Middle and High School