We have an exciting January and February lined up with lots of great opportunities to meet with fellow parents and members of the NPS administration and South staff. All parent/guardians are invited to meet with Superintendent David Fleishman and members of the School Committee on January 29. There will also be NSHS grade-specific coffees with a Housemaster, Class Advisor, and Guidance Counselor (see schedule below). All coffees will take place at Newton South, in the Faculty Dining Room, beginning at 7:45AM. Refreshments will be served. Please feel free to come anytime that fits your schedule. In the spring, we will hold parent coffees in the evening, in private homes, to better accommodate working parents.
- Thursday, January 21 – Sophomore Parents/Guardians coffee
- Friday, January 22 – Senior Parents/Guardians coffee
- Friday, January 29 with Superintendent David Fleishman, all parents/guardians invited
- Tuesday, February 2 – Freshman Parents/Guardians coffee
- Wednesday, February 3 – Junior Parents/Guardians coffee
If you have any questions, please email PTSO co-presidents Emily or Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!