The Newton South PTSO would like to help parents navigate our large school. This page contains links to forms and websites that can be of help. Also, please make sure to attend one of our grade-level coffees so you can find other parents with whom you can share ideas, issues, and answers.
- Family Resources (listing of useful documents and links on NSHS website)
- NCE’s Driver Education Program
- Project Interface (Mental health and wellness referral Helpline)
- The Newton Partnership (MA early education & care)
- Newton PTO Council (Umbrella organization of all PTOs in Newton)
- NewtonPAC for Special Education & their companion NewtonPAC for Special Education Online Discussion Group
- SPED Child & Teen
- Joani Geltman’s Blog (Joani, a social worker who runs classes for the Newton Partnership, writes an blog with advice on parenting teens.)
- CORI Form (All parent volunteers must complete a CORI form)
- SORI Form
- PTSO Contribution Form
- Sophomore Release Form Term3
Student Accident Insurance: If you are interested in purchasing a policy for your child, please download the Student Accident Insurance cover letter and Student Accident Insurance brochure from the insurance company. Newton South will not distribute paper brochures.