Hello Newton South Families,
For anyone that missed it, below is the link to the parent Q & A webinar from yesterday:
Please note that due to technical difficulties at the beginning of the video, the introduction of South staff taking part in the webinar was cut off. The following members of the administrative team took part in the webinar:
- Mark Aronson, Interim Principal
- Chris Hardiman, Interim Vice Principal
- Josepha Blocker, Cutler House Dean
- Charlie Myette, Goodwin House Dean
- Brian Baron, English Department Chair
- Dan Rubin, Guidance Department Chair
- Melissa Gamble, Special Education Department Chair
By the middle of next week, an FAQ will be sent out to you that will hopefully answer any questions that we did not get to in the webinar. Please also know that as soon as we learn the decisions regarding any of the more time sensitive information (i.e. school start and end time, student schedules), we will share it out.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at any time. We are happy to help.
The NSHS Administrative Team