Hello NSHS Families,
We hope you are having a wonderful summer.
As we get closer to the start of school, even though our building is still officially closed and we are not allowing visitors to the building, we will now be able to staff our main office and our house offices on a more regular basis beginning on Monday, August 17th. To better assist you with any questions you may have, a rotating group of administrative assistants will be answering the phones at South from 9AM to Noon each day.
Please follow the protocol below:
- Start by calling the main phone line, 617-559-6700.
- If no one answers in the main office, please call your house office:
- Cutler House: 617-559-6551
- Goldrick House: 617-559-6552
- Goodwin House: 617-559-6555
- Wheeler House: 617-559-6558
- If you don’t reach someone at either the main office or the house office, please leave a voicemail on the main office line as that will be checked daily from 9am to Noon each day.
The administrative assistants are working together collaboratively to meet your needs at this time while maintaining social distancing and keeping everyone safe.
NSHS Interim Vice Principal