The Class of 2021 Officers and PTSO are pleased to sponsor the Seniors Drive-In Movie Night. We will need parent volunteers to help organize concession treats, manage check-in, direct cars to parking spots and to chaperone the event. Click on the link to volunteer: https://signup.com/go/OTWrHgm
SENIOR DRIVE-IN MOVIE NIGHT
on October 20, 2020 from 7 – 9PM
- Location: Chestnut Hill Mall North Parking Lot, Bloomingdale Men’s & Home Upper Level.
- Featuring original Ghostbusters 1984
- ADMISSION TICKET is FREE, but Registration for tickets are required. Ticket sales end Oct 18th at Midnight.
Seniors should click here to register your spot/car on Eventbrite. We encourage Seniors to carpool with social distancing guidelines. Participants are responsible for determining the individuals in their car. Please note that only one person in the car needs to register. The registration process will ask for all the names and emails of the people in your car to ensure social distancing protocol. There is a limit of 100 cars at the location. There are no bathroom facilities at the location.
- Check-in will begin at 6:35pm at the North Parking Lot – you must have your printed or e-ticket for entry – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Car participants are responsible for social distancing inside their car.
- All participants will remain in the car at all times. No lawn chairs allowed – No seating outside of the car.
- Participants must be in a vehicle to attend the drive-in.
- Participants are responsible for determining the individuals in their car.
Final logistics will be sent on October 19th. Any questions, please contact the PTSO at info@newtonsouthPTSO.org. Thank you.