Hello Parents/Guardians of Newton South Seniors,
The PTSO is excited to sponsor the Class of 2021 Seniors Drive-in Night on October 20, 2020. As a reminder to everyone, the PTSO volunteers will adhere to social distancing guidelines at the event – masks at all times and maintaining 6ft apart whenever possible. Volunteer to help out on Oct 20th. https://signup.com/go/OTWrHgm
Parents/Guardians are responsible for determining who their Senior(s) can be in a car with, and the social distancing guidelines they should follow. PTSO recommends that parents/guardians discuss those guidelines and remind them that everyone needs to do our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Your Senior(s) will receive an email from the South (school Gmail account) with safety reminders this week. We look forward to a safe and fun evening with our Class of 2021. Thank you.
The PTSO and your 2021 Class Officers are excited to sponsor the Class of 2021 Seniors Drive-in Night on October 20, 2020. We encourage all Seniors to attend if they are able.
A reminder that only 1 person in your cohort or car needs to register. Please list names, emails and school if the student is not from South. You can edit your ticket to update the name. Please do so by October 18 at midnight. Click here to register or update your cohort/car.
All participants must enter from the Hammond Pond Parkway entrance to the Chestnut Hill Mall. Check-in will begin at 6:35PM. The more precise your registration, the quicker the check-in. Please do not gather in the Mall parking lot at any time.
Safety protocols reminders for the event:
- You must arrive in the car that you will be staying in during the event.
- All participants in the car must be wearing a mask when they check-in.
- If students are opening trunks to view the movie, they can not get out of the car. Re-shuffle inside the car when you open your trunk.
- Any car with a trunk opened must be tied down to the level of the roof of the car. Parent volunteers will have string and will assist in that.
- Students should wear masks at all times if they are not with an existing cohort.
- Students must remain in the car at all times (unless there is an emergency that requires attention).
- Car windows can be open during the event.
- No idling.
We all need to do our part to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community. We look forward to a safe and fun evening! Thank you!