Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
Nothing from Mon, Aug 19 to Thu, Sep 19.
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Author Archives: Newton PTO Council
- Tickets for Newton’s Community Table on sale soon
- Destination Imagination registration is open
- College Essay help
- MGH Study for Female Athletes
- All Newton Music School
- All That Jazz Dance registration open
- Newton Area Flag Football
- College Essays that Make a Difference
- What’s Happening at the Y
- Personal Chef service
Study participation is a unique opportunity for students to assist with research. This 12-week research study aims to establish if replacing estrogen will improve mental flexibility and reward responsiveness. The study comprises 4 visits for which participants are compensated up … Continue reading → Continue reading