Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Support PTSO programs and events. Annual Fundraiser $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Newsletters
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Interested in submitting an announcement in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Click here to shop at Amazon. A portion of all your purchases from your smile.amazon account can be designated to support the Newton South High School PTSO. Thank you!
Follow Us on Twitter
No School (Winter Vacation)
ACT Score Release for 2/8 Test
No School (Winter Vacation)
Teachers enter course recommendations into Aspen
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Tag Archives: mid
- Tech time impacts development
- Provide your input on the Open Space & Recreation Plan
- Do you want to improve sustainability in Newton schools?
- Comedy for a Cause ????!
- You’re Invited to a Northland Project Forum presented by the League of Women Voters
- Have Fun Dancing Over February Break
- Peter and the Wolf Family Concert
- You’re invited to the Help Light the Way Gala
- Nursery School spots available
- Public Speaking for Middle Schoolers
Come to a viewing of the documentary “Screenagers” followed by a discussion on technology and our children. Learn more at www.screenagersmovie.com. From the website, “Through poignant, and unexpectedly funny stories, along with surprising insights from authors, psychologists, and brain scientists, … Continue reading → Continue reading
Newton is required to update its Open Space & Recreation Plan every five years. The City is in the midst of updating it now. To learn more about the Open Space Plan visit http://www.newtonma.gov/gov/planning/conserv/area/default.asp The on-line community survey will allow … Continue reading → Continue reading
Second Church Nursery School, the #1-rated preschool in Newton, is still accepting applications for a limited number of spaces for the 2020-2021 school year. Learn more at https://ilovenewton.com/second-church-nursery-school-has-spots-for-next-year/.
Is your child the next Greta Thunberg? Interested in public speaking, debate, and civic engagement? Debate Spaces is a Harvard-affiliated nonprofit providing best-in-class programming to middle school students by national award-winning former college debaters. Sign up for spring programming now– … Continue reading → Continue reading