Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
NSHS - Parent Teacher Conferences -- 4:30 pm
NSHS - Midterm II
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Tag Archives: high
- Shop for A Cause for Newton Schools Foundation
- Newton Food Drive BREAKFAST FOODS for our Newton Food Pantries
- JCC School Vacation Camp – Space is Limited!
- What’s Happening at the Y
- Finish 2018 on a high note
- Finish the year on a high note with ActiveMinds!
- Call Y3K tutor in your home today
- Be a vital part of the Centre Street Food Pantry!
- West Newton Arts Stroll & Shop
- Newton Family Singers present “Imagine: The Beatles Solo Years”
Effective, personalized, in-home tutoring. Finish the year on a high note with ActiveMinds! Serving Newton and surrounding towns for the past 12 years Offering all academic subjects and standardized test prep (ISEE, SSAT, SAT, ACT) Email email@example.com or call 617-227-2225 to learn more … Continue reading → Continue reading
After the Beatles went their separate ways, John, Paul, George and Ringo continued to write and record beautiful, memorable, inspiring music. Imagine a concert of their greatest hits. Imagine an intergenerational family chorus singing in four-part harmony, backed by a … Continue reading → Continue reading