Search This Site
Make Your PTSO Donation
Requested donation: $70 per family. Please click here to donate by credit card or check. Your membership includes a printed directory and access to the online directory.
Directory Update FormPlease click here to send in new or updated family information for the Newton South Directory.
Sign Up for PTSO Emails
Click here to receive PTSO emails -- one or two per week, with key information from the Principal, PTSO, and NPS.
Newsletter PolicyInterested in posting an ad in our newsletter? Click here for more information.
Translate This Site
Amazon SmileClick here to shop at Amazon, and Amazon will donate to the PTSO.
Follow Us on Twitter
NSHS - Midterm IV
- Donate to Success@South
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Later High School Start Time in the Media
- Newton South PTSO Newsletter Posting Policy
- PTSO Grant Application
- PTSO Volunteer Needs
- Resources: Adolescent Sleep and Later High School Start Time
- School Council Agendas and Minutes
- School Info
- Success@South FAQ
- Why So Early? Rethinking the High School Start Time: 3rd Community Forum on April 6th
- Your PTSO
Announcements by Type
Archive of Older Posts
Tag Archives: high
- Discussion about development at Riverside
- Food Recovery in Schools: Why is it important?
- A Survival Guide to Parenting Teens – talking to your kids about things that freak you out
- Hair styling services for prom in your plans?
- What’s Happening at the West Suburban YMCA
- The Etiquette Team Summer programs
- Save the Date for the 10th Annual SEPAC Awards Ceremony!
- Newton’s New Philharmonia presents Quintessentially American
- Summer Music Camp Enrollment is Open!
- Chemistry Tutor short walk to NSHS
The Lower Falls Improvement Association is presenting “RightSize Riverside”, their perspective of this potential development project. For information visit the website https://newtonlowerfalls.org/event-3365286
April 23rd, 7:00 – 9:00… Continue reading
The 5-day youth etiquette program is specifically developed for each age group: Mind Your Manners (grades 2-4), Etiquette for Middle Schoolers (grades 5-8), and College Prep: Professional Demeanor (grades 9-12). The program covers topics such as improving social and communication … Continue reading → Continue reading
The 10th Annual SEPAC Awards Ceremony will take place on May 30th at 6:00 pm in the Cafeteria of Newton North High School. More details coming soon!
Click to learn more about SEPAC (Newton Special Education Parent Advisory Council)
Newton’s New Philharmonia Orchestra, led by Associate Conductor Jorge Soto, will present Quintessentially American, a program inspired by Leonard Bernstein’s Young Person’s Concert. Across the globe, cultural organizations are taking part in “Leonard Bernstein at 100”, a two year celebration … Continue reading → Continue reading