You are invited! – Join our meeting and get involved to support our students, parents and teachers this year at our first meeting on Monday, September 21 from 7-8PM.
The meeting’s goal is to get your input for programs and events to support in-person and remote connections for our students and parents. Some ideas include:
- Grade-level Coffees for Parents/Guardians
- Webinars for Parents/Guardians – what topics interest you?
- Trivia Night for Students, Parents
- Student Mentoring for Freshman or New Students with Juniors/Seniors
- New Family Connection from South Families willing to be a resource on Newton & South
- Virtual Field Trips like Virtual Safari on Facebook
- In-person Hiking trips
PLEASE JOIN US, meet new parents, connect with old friends and come share your Ideas!
Topic: PTSO Welcome
Time: Sep 21, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 819 1345 9054
Dial by your location
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kyCp5QPDw