NPS has made the decision to MANDATE TESTING for all high school extracurricular activities. This is a mandate not only for students participating in athletics but for any students participating in in-person extracurricular activities.
If your student participates in any in-person extracurricular activity, they must be enrolled and participate weekly in our pool testing program. Here are the steps to enroll:
- Complete the opt-in in Aspen (here’s the link)
- High school students then create an account at JCM (do it here) for access to a QR code they use to check in their sample. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL MONDAY, APRIL 26 TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH JCM.
If your student is not already enrolled, please complete the consent form by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 25th. Data will be uploaded to JCM on Sunday evening. Students will then begin participation the week of April 26th.
Testing dates:(Updated 4/16)
- Mondays, B Block (lunch block) 10:45 am – 12:55 pm in the Faculty Dining Room, located next to the cafeteria in the hallway near the lecture hall—AVAILABLE FOR ALL IN-BUILDING STUDENTS
- Tuesdays, B Block (lunch block) 10:45 – 12:55 pm in the Faculty Dining Room, located next to the cafeteria in the hallway near the lecture hall—AVAILABLE FOR ALL IN-BUILDING STUDENTS
- Tuesdays, Flex Block (3:10 – 3:55 pm) in the Faculty Dining Room, located next to the cafeteria in the hallway near the lecture hall–designed for students who are distance learning who are involved in extracurricular activities regularly at South
- As a way to incentivize participation in the pool testing program, NS have purchased Dunkin’ gift cards that we have then placed into random test kits. When students come to submit a test and pick up another test for the following week, they may be among the lucky winners who pick up a kit that contains a gift card. Another reason to SIGN UP FOR TESTING IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!