- The transportation department is still finalizing exact bus schedules and times for 6/21 and 6/22 but both days will be early releases (with a dismissal most likely sometime around 11:30).
- Monday, 6/21: Here is more information on the purpose and schedule of the day:
- The purpose of this day is for students who need to submit makeup work and/or meet with teachers to receive additional support to finish the year in a positive way.
- If a student has multiple teachers that they need to check in with, they should follow the “priority hours” schedule below to know when in that time period to meet with each teacher. Student meetings with teachers can happen either in-person (teachers who are in-person will let students know what room to report to) or on the teacher’s zoom link.
- If a student only has one subject area to make up work in or one teacher to check in with, the student and teacher can arrange a time to meet outside of the “priority hours”, i.e. anytime from 9:15am to 11:30am.
Here is the schedule for 6/21 (also linked here)
9:15am – 10:00am Math and History priority hours
10:00am – 10:45am Science and English priority hours
10:45am – 11:30am World Language, Fine & Performing Arts, Family & Consumer Science, Business, Wellness priority hours
- Tuesday, 6/22: As is tradition at South, the final day on 6/22 will have all A – G blocks meet for shorter periods of time for students to have one last opportunity to see/interact with their teachers and peers.