Newton South Seniors:
The Semester 2 Senior Parking Lottery is now open. If you would like to park on campus for Semester 2, beginning Tuesday, January 18, you must enter the lottery. Please note the following:
- You must use your NPS student email to submit the lottery form (LASID@newton.k12.ma.us).
- The deadline to enter is Monday, January 3 at 11:59 PM.
- Your lottery submission may not be accepted if the information you submit is incorrect or incomplete.
- Seniors who are either granted a spot or waitlisted will be notified via their NPS email by 5 PM on Friday, January 7. The email will specify whether you received a spot or are on the waitlist.
- Seniors who receive a parking space must pay for and pick up their parking tag and sticker(s) by Friday, January 14 at 4 PM.
- If a student misses this deadline, the spot will be awarded to the next student on the waitlist.
Please note: Semester 1 parking tags will no longer be valid after Friday, January 14. If you already have a parking pass and would like to continue parking on campus after this date, you will need to re-enter the lottery for a chance to get a spot.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Jason Williams (he/him/his)
Newton South High School
140 Brandeis Road
Newton, MA 02459