Please note the following dates regarding Term 2, HyFlex schedule this week, and report cards from Interim Vice Principal Chris Hardiman.
1. Last day of Term 2 for seniors was Friday, 1/22.
2. Last day of Term 2 for 9th, 10th and 11th graders is on Tuesday, 1/26 (and report cards will be posted Friday, 2/5 by 5:00pm).
3. Tuesday, 1/26: ALL classes for ALL grades are asynchronous EXCEPT for community and flex block, which will be synchronous. Teachers of juniors have been asked to assign limited work this day because more than half of the junior class will be taking the PSAT’s from 9:15am to 1:00pm that day (and some students who receive accommodations won’t be done with testing until 2:30pm)
4. Wednesday, 1/27: 9th grade orientation for cohort B and remote students last name LO – Z and asynchronous work for ALL grades (more info will be shared by Mx. Tori Parker, Student Life Coordinator)
5. Thursday, 1/28: First day of Hyflex for COHORT B! We look forward to seeing you in person and continuing to connect with our distance learners.
6. Friday, 1/29: Report cards for SENIORS ONLY will be published in Aspen by 5:00pm